OCEAN CITY, Md. - Eastbound Maryland Route 90 into Ocean City will be temporarily shut down Thursday evening and into early Friday morning for repairs, officials with the Maryland Department of Transportation State Highway Administration announced Thursday afternoon.
Officials say emergency deck patching is needed on the bridge's eastbound lane. Eastbound Route 90 will be closed from Racetrack Road at approximately 7 PM and drivers will be diverted to U.S. Route 50. The traffic pattern should return to normal by 3 AM Friday.
Drivers heading westbound from Ocean City on Route 90 will not be impacted, officials said.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery