SALISBURY, Md. - Salisbury officials announced that the intersection of East Main Street and Baptist Street will close for a scheduled work project.
Officials with the City of Salisbury say that a private contractor will need to close the intersection of East Main Street and Baptist Street beginning at 7:00 AM, on August 31. The closure is due to the installation of new water main lines, sanitary sewer lines and new storm drain materials. The intersection is expected to be reopened by the end of September.
Salisbury officials say that no one will be allowed to pass through the intersection including emergency vehicles, and traffic and pedestrian detours will be in place.
Anyone with questions about the road closure is asked to call to the project phone number at 410-316-7819.
- Wild weather's effect on agriculture
- Updated Homicide Investigation Underway in Salisbury
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins