SALISBURY, Md. - Eastern Shore Mission of Mercy (MOM) has announced their free dental clinic will take place April 5 and 6 at the Wicomico County Youth and Civic Center.
Patients can receive dental services including fillings, extractions and cleanings completely free of charge.
The event takes place once every two years and patients are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
Patients must be 18 years or older.
Officials say the focus of their mission is to provide treatment of immediate dental needs to the underserved populations on the Delmarva Peninsula.
- Abandoned house demolished on Isabella Street
- New bill aims to create shared opioid overdose data for first responders
- Centuries old Harcum family farm in jeopardy
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland