CAMBRIDGE, Md. - A fight is under investigation, after officials say that a physical altercation caused a disruption at Cambridge South Dorchester High School, in Cambridge, on Thursday.
The situation is reportedly being investigated by the school's administration and local law enforcement.
Dorchester County Public Schools says that Cambridge South Dorchester High School is committed to ensuring the safety of students and staff, and that it will continue to investigate the incident in conjunction with the D.C.P.S. County Student Code of Conduct and in collaboration with local law enforcement.
Cambridge Police have not yet confirmed if anyone was arrested.
- Environmental activists create 'Trash Free Assateague' to stop littering from spreading
- Berlin Falls Park begins development exploration
- Burglar wanted: Caught on camera breaking into liquor store, stole alcohol and money
- Dover suspect wanted, weeks after armed robbery
- Police arrest man: Allegedly threatened to stab woman at bus stop
- House lawmakers to vote on assisted-suicide bill