GREENSBORO, Md. - Deputies say that they are investigating a theft that happened in Greensboro, on Thursday.
According to the Caroline County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded to Drapers Mill Road in Greensboro, for the report of a theft of $8,000 by false pretenses, on Thursday.
Upon arrival, deputies made contact with a victim, who said that he mailed money to an unknown person in Miami, Florida, under false pretense that a family member was in distress.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Caroline County Sheriff's Office at 410-479-2515.
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues