PRINCESS ANNE, Md. - A man is facing multiple charges, after deputies say they found marijuana, heroin, and cocaine in a vehicle, in Somerset County.
The Somerset County Sheriff's Office says on Monday, around 9:30 AM, they received a complaint of suspected drug dealing out of a white SUV in the Somers Place Apartment Complex, in Princess Anne. once on scene, deputies say that the encountered individuals inside the vehicle and noticed the odor of burnt marijuana which prompted a search.
During the probable cause search, authorities reportedly recovered marijuana, 22 baggies of suspected heroin, 43 baggies of suspected crack cocaine, and a single bag of suspected powder cocaine.
According to authorities, Deshay Cephas, of Crisfield, was arrested and charged with three counts of possession of CDS, not marijuana, three counts of possession of CDS with the intent to deliver CDS, and distribution of CDS within a school zone.
He is currently being held at the Somerset County Detention Center without bond.
- ACA open enrollment deadline fast approaching
- Sussex Habitat struggling to find local affordable housing
- New county website
- AGH offers support group to families who've lost someone to addiction
- Representative Schwartzkopf hopes to turn a Delaware State Troop into rehab center
- Salisbury City Council votes to hire firm to redesign busy intersection into roundabout