PRINCESS ANNE, Md. - A man is facing multiple charges, after deputies say they found marijuana, heroin, and cocaine in a vehicle, in Somerset County.
The Somerset County Sheriff's Office says on Monday, around 9:30 AM, they received a complaint of suspected drug dealing out of a white SUV in the Somers Place Apartment Complex, in Princess Anne. once on scene, deputies say that the encountered individuals inside the vehicle and noticed the odor of burnt marijuana which prompted a search.
During the probable cause search, authorities reportedly recovered marijuana, 22 baggies of suspected heroin, 43 baggies of suspected crack cocaine, and a single bag of suspected powder cocaine.
According to authorities, Deshay Cephas, of Crisfield, was arrested and charged with three counts of possession of CDS, not marijuana, three counts of possession of CDS with the intent to deliver CDS, and distribution of CDS within a school zone.
He is currently being held at the Somerset County Detention Center without bond.
- Court nixes ex-death row inmate's appeal in college killing
- Delaware sees record breaking tourism stats
- Woman charged with assault after attacking with her purse
- Man faces theft charges after stealing checks from business
- Gov. Larry Hogan announces new text to 9-1-1 system
- Perdue Farms invests millions in Milford, DE Plant for More Humane Chicken Slaughter