QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY, Md. - Deputies are looking for the public's help in finding a Queen Anne's County burglary suspect.
According to the Queen Anne's County Sheriff's Department, deputies and detectives responded to Bayside Insurance on Postal Road in Chester at 8:37 AM on Wednesday in reference to a past burglary.
The suspect gained entry through a window and stole painting and computer equipment totaling about $5,000. Several pieces of evidence were found at the scene and investigators will be following up on the investigation.
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call the Criminal Investigations Unit at 410-758-0770.
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues