CRISFIELD, Md. - A man was arrested, after authorities say they executed a search and seizure warrant at a location where cocaine was found, in Crisfield.
The Somerset County Sheriff's Office says on Friday, the Somerset County Narcotics Task Force executed a search and seizure warrant, in the 300 block of Richardson Avenue, in Crisfield. The target of the investigation apparently was Robert Handy.
According to the report, a search of the home revealed one clear plastic bag containing crack cocaine, one plastic bag containing powder cocaine, one brown tin with cocaine residue and three plastic straws with suspected cocaine residue.
Authorities say Handy was arrested on a warrant for the distribution of heroin that was received on a earlier date. Charges are pending for the listed items.
The Somerset County Narcotics Task Force was assisted by the Maryland State Police STATE team, MSP CID Unit Princess Anne, MSP HSI, and the Wicomico County Narcotics Task Force.
- Wicomico Co. real estate agent, council candidate arrested on DUI charges
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child
- Senior citizen guilty in Wicomico Co. sex abuse case
- Del. DOC searching for wanted Dover inmate
- Multiple arrests made in drug/gun investigation
- Cape Henlopen Passes Referendum Vote