CAROLINE COUNTY, Md. - Deputies say that a man was cited after hitting a child with his vehicle in Federalsburg, on Wednesday morning.
According to the Caroline County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded to a incident on Old Denton Road in Federalsburg, where a 10-year-old boy had been struck by a vehicle, at 8:18 AM on Wednesday morning.
Deputies say that the child was taken by his parents to a hospital for minor injuries. The male driver has been charged with failure to control speed to avoid a collision.
- Two charged in connection to Accomack County rape investigation
- Md. House OKs budget after school safety debate
- Officials rule Dorchester Co. fire as accidental
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested in connection to Del. shooting
- Gov. Northam renews call for Medicaid expansion in Va.
- University of Md. professor tapped for Treasury post