DELMARVA - Officials all across Delmarva have issued snow emergencies that went into effect on Friday.
Maryland State Police Princess Anne Barrack issued snow emergency plans on Friday due to weather. The plan is to help the State Highway Administration in snow clearing operations throughout the counties.
When the snow emergency plan goes into effect, officials say that all vehicles on the roadway have to be equipped with snow chains or snow tires. In addition, a parking ban is imposed on all snow emergency routes in the County. All vehicles left on the shoulders of these routes will be towed at the owner's expense.
Officials will let the public know when the snow emergency plan has been lifted. Drivers with questions can call 443-260-3700 for the Princess Anne Barrack.
- UPDATE: Del. authorities, feds identify bandage disguised robber
- Wanted Seaford man arrested on drug and gun charges
- A look at current weather conditions in Ocean City and Cambridge
- Wicomico Co. real estate agent, council candidate arrested on DUI charges
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child
- Senior citizen guilty in Wicomico Co. sex abuse case