CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Police say that two people were injured after a two vehicle crash in Cambridge on Friday afternoon.
According to Cambridge Police, around noon on Friday, officers responded to a two vehicle crash in the Eastbound lane of Route 50 on Malkus Bridge after a vehicle failed to slow down to avoid a crash and struck a vehicle in front of them, causing that vehicle to turn over.
Both drivers were reportedly taken to the hospital. Their statuses are unclear at this time.
The eastbound lane of Malkus Bridge was closed briefly.
- Perdue rolls out new environmental goals for 2022
- Delmarva Star: Calling all local singers
- More road closures expected for the Salisbury Bypass
- Salisbury Zoo hosts 30 annual Earth Day celebration
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant