SALISBURY, Md. - A local congressman announced an upcoming town hall meeting for constituents, in Wicomico County.
The Office of United States Congressman Andy Harris says the Congressman (MD-01) will host a town hall meeting in reference to the newly-introduced tax cuts, jobs act, and other topics under consideration in Congress. The meeting is apparently set for November 11 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, in Salisbury. The meeting will take place at the Wicomico High School Auditorium on Long Avenue.
For more information about the meeting, call Congressman Harris' office at 202-225-5311.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury