SALISBURY, Md. - A local congressman announced an upcoming town hall meeting for constituents, in Wicomico County.
The Office of United States Congressman Andy Harris says the Congressman (MD-01) will host a town hall meeting in reference to the newly-introduced tax cuts, jobs act, and other topics under consideration in Congress. The meeting is apparently set for November 11 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, in Salisbury. The meeting will take place at the Wicomico High School Auditorium on Long Avenue.
For more information about the meeting, call Congressman Harris' office at 202-225-5311.
- Wicomico Emergency Services responds to Hawaii's false missile alert
- Local accountants explain the new tax plan
- Missing Dover man: Jimmy Klein
- AARP announces tax prep dates beginning in Feb.
- UPDATE: Hiring process open for upcoming Chick-Fil-A in Millsboro
- MLK III calls out President Trump on alleged immigration comments