SALISBURY, Md. - A local congressman announced an upcoming town hall meeting for constituents, in Wicomico County.
The Office of United States Congressman Andy Harris says the Congressman (MD-01) will host a town hall meeting in reference to the newly-introduced tax cuts, jobs act, and other topics under consideration in Congress. The meeting is apparently set for November 11 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, in Salisbury. The meeting will take place at the Wicomico High School Auditorium on Long Avenue.
For more information about the meeting, call Congressman Harris' office at 202-225-5311.
- Several Governors form group to study gun violence, offer solutions
- Police: 85-year-old woman dead after Md. crash
- Budget to draw Va. Senate back to work on May 14
- Pastor arrested on child pornography charges in Del.
- President Trump meeting with Apple's Tim Cook on trade
- Police: Four teen suspects arrested in teacher's carjacking