SALISBURY, Md. - The latest on the lawsuit filed against the City of Salisbury by Salisbury Fire Department Company One.
That's the volunteer corporation that used to operate out of the Beaglin Park Drive fire house.
On Friday, June 30, 2017, a partial agreement was reached.
For some background, the lawsuit is regarding 600 items that were allegedly purchased by the company over the years.
These items range from uniforms to computers to tools.
Now, both parties agreed for some of those items to be handed over to Salisbury Company One.
We do not have any specifics on what those items are but we are told it will include objects like house or office items.
Non-operational items are not included on that list.
47 ABC spoke to both lawyers and they say the hearing was to settle an agreement for immediate possession.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond