SOMERSET CO, Md. - Police in Somerset County are currently investigating a tractor trailer and train collision along Route 13 and Peggy Neck Road in Princess Anne, Maryland.
It happened around 6:45 PM on Tuesday evening and according to people we spoke to on scene they believe the truck driver from Rey B-B Trucking was waiting to turn on to Route 13 from Peggy Neck Road - when the train ran into it.
Part of Route 13 Northbound is shut down to a single lane tonight after a train collided with a chicken truck.
Somerset County Sheriff's office says that no injuries were reported and that the driver will likely face charges. The truck was towed from the scene.
As of right now the investigation into the matter is still ongoing. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
- Tis' the season to be safe while cooking: 10 Holiday Safety Tips
- Salisbury City Council reaches consensus regarding mayor's salary
- More changes coming to Salisbury parking meters
- Local community gives back to Salisbury Police Department
- Food pantry giving away Thanksgiving dinner boxes
- DHSS looking for donors for Adopt-A-Family holiday program to provide gifts