BALTIMORE - (AP) - Authorities say a 106-year-old man has died of injuries suffered in a fire in his Baltimore home.
Fire department officials tell local media that Lloyd Taylor was injured Sunday in a fire in his home near Coppin State University. He suffered second-degree burns to his hands, arms, and chest, and was taken to a hospital.
Authorities say Taylor died Wednesday from respiratory failure caused by smoke inhalation.
Officials say the blaze was caused by cooking.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery