DORCHESTER COUNTY, Md. - A man is in custody, after authorities say he threatened to take the life of a judge, in Dorchester County.
The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says on January 18, a deputy assigned to Circuit Court Security arrested 39-year-old Robert Creasy, of Greensboro, MD. Authorities say Creasy was arrested after the deputy overheard him making threats towards the presiding judge.
According to the report, the deputy asked who he was referring to and Creasy replied the judge was a "dead man."
The 39-year-old was charged with knowingly and willfully making a threat to take the life of a State official.
He was ordered held without bond.
- UPDATE: Salisbury attempted murder suspect arrested in Pa.
- Del. woman arrested after allegedly making meth during traffic stop
- Md. governor signs gun violence prevention bills
- Police: Suspect wanted in connection to Salisbury shooting
- Man injured as a result of Del. shooting; investigation ongoing
- Milford traffic stop leads to seizure of over 1,000 bags of heroin; one arrested