DORCHESTER COUNTY, Md. - A man is in custody, after authorities say he threatened to take the life of a judge, in Dorchester County.
The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says on January 18, a deputy assigned to Circuit Court Security arrested 39-year-old Robert Creasy, of Greensboro, MD. Authorities say Creasy was arrested after the deputy overheard him making threats towards the presiding judge.
According to the report, the deputy asked who he was referring to and Creasy replied the judge was a "dead man."
The 39-year-old was charged with knowingly and willfully making a threat to take the life of a State official.
He was ordered held without bond.
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water