CAMBRIDGE, Md. - The city of Cambridge is giving residents a chance to be a part of a major project. They are giving Cannery Park a facelift and will host two events to get public input.
That means you can contribute ideas to help develop a master plan for the 9-acre development.
A $1.8 million dollar stream restoration project is already happening here along with a Dorchester Country Public Works project that will clear the freight rail line to make a new trail connecting the park to downtown.
The first chance to weigh-in will be held tonight at 6:30 at the Cambridge Empowerment Center and the second one will be Thursday at the same time at the Public Safety Building.
City officials say they hope to open the park in the next year.
- Traffic stop turned pursuit leads to drug and weapon charges
- Rehoboth capital improvements focus of budget talks
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre