CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Cambridge Police say they arrested a second suspect on Monday who they believe was involved with the September 2016 shooting death of Taron Anderson.
Detectives served an arrest warrant on 24-year-old Terrance A. Conway of Cambridge, charging him with first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder and other related charges.
The other suspect in the murder, 23-year-old Jaelin Green-Purnell, was arrested in September. Police say Green-Purnell was identified as the shooter.
Conway is currently being held without bond.
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Disabled Ellendale man fatally struck by driver who was looking for him
- Hogan aides unblock people from governor's Facebook page
- Environmentalists push for preserving Maryland's forests
- Lawsuit challenges political balance on Delaware courts
- New House bill would crack down on massage parlors
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »