CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Cambridge Police say they arrested a second suspect on Monday who they believe was involved with the September 2016 shooting death of Taron Anderson.
Detectives served an arrest warrant on 24-year-old Terrance A. Conway of Cambridge, charging him with first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder and other related charges.
The other suspect in the murder, 23-year-old Jaelin Green-Purnell, was arrested in September. Police say Green-Purnell was identified as the shooter.
Conway is currently being held without bond.
- Trial postponed for man charged in fatal Sinepuxent Bay boating accident
- Warning Signs: Part Two
- Prisoner transported from Wicomico Co. escapes custody at Jessup psychiatric hospital
- Former Delaware governor to ride bike across United States
- Millsboro man on death row re-sentenced to life in prison
- Wife of slain Delaware trooper says he was proud of his work