CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Cambridge Police say they arrested a second suspect on Monday who they believe was involved with the September 2016 shooting death of Taron Anderson.
Detectives served an arrest warrant on 24-year-old Terrance A. Conway of Cambridge, charging him with first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder and other related charges.
The other suspect in the murder, 23-year-old Jaelin Green-Purnell, was arrested in September. Police say Green-Purnell was identified as the shooter.
Conway is currently being held without bond.
- Mountaire stuffs over 9,000 back packs in order to give back to fellow employees
- A local take on Trump's response to Charlottesville violence
- OC gets special visit from Surfers Healing
- Vaughn Prison Update
- Governor Carney Signs Bill to Form Drug-Fighting Committee
- Businesses receive grants to create more jobs in Delaware