CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Cambridge Police say they arrested a second suspect on Monday who they believe was involved with the September 2016 shooting death of Taron Anderson.
Detectives served an arrest warrant on 24-year-old Terrance A. Conway of Cambridge, charging him with first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder and other related charges.
The other suspect in the murder, 23-year-old Jaelin Green-Purnell, was arrested in September. Police say Green-Purnell was identified as the shooter.
Conway is currently being held without bond.
- Celebrating the inauguration in Eastern Shore style
- Biden: "When I die, Del. will be written on my heart"
- Thyroid Awareness Month promotes for those to check your neck
- A Salisbury man who allegedly kept his wife captive withdrew mandatory motions
- Officials: Water main break in Ocean City causing damage
- Drivers injured in Bridgeville crash, police say
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »