CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Cambridge Police say they arrested a second suspect on Monday who they believe was involved with the September 2016 shooting death of Taron Anderson.
Detectives served an arrest warrant on 24-year-old Terrance A. Conway of Cambridge, charging him with first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder and other related charges.
The other suspect in the murder, 23-year-old Jaelin Green-Purnell, was arrested in September. Police say Green-Purnell was identified as the shooter.
Conway is currently being held without bond.
- Wicomico Co. man found guilty on sex abuse of a minor, assault charges
- Accomack Co. man convicted of animal cruelty for shooting dog
- Lewes man charged with assault for reported abuse of foster child
- McAuliffe vetoes concealed guns for victims bill
- Dover man passes away from injuries sustained in early March crash
- Hogan vows veto of bill on low-performing schools
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »