DORCHESTER COUNTY, Md. - The Office of the Dorchester County State's Attorney says that a 48-year-old man was found guilty of child sex abuse on Monday.
48-year-old Timothy Scott Moxey of Cambridge, was convicted of one count of sexual abuse of a minor and one count of continuing course of conduct with a child during the years 2006 through 2011.
Moxey faces up to 55 years in prison. Sentencing is set for later this year. Moxey is set for trial on more counts of child sexual abuse and related offenses later this year.
Dorchester County State's Attorney William Jones applauded the Maryland State Police for their work in the investigation of this case. Jones also thanked Deputy State's Attorney Jamie Dykes who prosecuted the case
- Rehoboth capital improvements focus of budget talks
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.