BERLIN, Md. - Berlin Police say that they are investigating a bomb threat at the Health Department.
Around 11 AM, police responded to the Worcester County Health Department on Health Way Drive after a man walked in and said that he had a bomb and that he was going to blow everyone up. Once officers arrived, the building was evacuated and the suspect was taken into custody. Officials then cleared the scene where they found no bomb.
The suspect is a patient and is being evaluated for a psychological evaluation. The investigation is ongoing and no charges have been filed.
Anyone with information is asked to call Berlin Police at 410-641-1333.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury