BERLIN, Md. - The cause of a fire remains under investigation, after officials say the house was engulfed in the blaze, in Worcester County.
The Berlin Fire Department says on Tuesday, around 1:15 PM, they were alerted for a house fire that happened in the 300 block of Main Street, in Berlin. Once on scene, the Berlin Police Department says there was heavy smoke coming from the home. According to the report, once on scene, firefighters began attacking the blaze aggressively.
No injuries were reported. Officials say multiple fire departments from the area responded to assist the Berlin Fire Department and for station cover up.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation by the Worcester County Fire Marshal's Office.
- Locals rally in DC for March For Life
- Community writes notes of love on framing of military veteran's new home
- Local high school offers student thrift store
- Wicomico High Schools host opioid awareness day
- Wayne Hartman announces candidacy for State Delegate 38C
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers called in to do an emergency dredging of Ocean City inlet