CAMBRIDGE, Md. - The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says a Baltimore man wanted for a stabbing in Baltimore was located and arrested in Cambridge last Tuesday.
Omar Parrine, 37, was wanted by Baltimore City Police for a September 2014 stabbing. Investigators discovered that Parrine was staying with a friend in the 800 block of Noble Street in Cambridge and members of the Capitol Area Fugitive Task Force brought Parrine into custody on April 4th, officials said.
Parrine is charged with first degree assault, second degree assault, reckless endangerment and wearing a carrying a deadly weapon with intent to injure. Officials say he is being held without bond.
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria