SALISBURY, Md. - As of 2:50 PM, on Friday, deputies say the two missing Salisbury girls have been found.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office reports that 15-year-old Moeasha Anderson and 12-year-old Jamiyah Burton, both of Salisbury, were returned to their families.
Anderson and Burton were reportedly last seen on Tuesday prior to being located.
On Friday, deputies are asking for the public's help in finding two missing teens after authorities say the girls were last seen in Salisbury.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says 15-year-old Moesha Anderson and 12-year-old Jamiyah Burton, both of Salisbury, are missing after being last seen on Tuesday. Deputies say Anderson is believed to be with Burton, her friend and classmate.
Authorities report that Anderson and Burton are believed to be runaways. There is no suspected criminal activity at this time, according to law enforcement.
According to the report, deputies are investigating possible sightings of Anderson and Burton in the Salisbury, Easton, Federalsburg, and Georgetown, DE areas.
Anyone who sees the teen girls or has any information related to their whereabouts is asked to call your local police department or the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office at 410-548-4891.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.