SALISBURY, Md. - Authorities are currently on the scene of an active house fire which remains under investigation, in Wicomico County.
The Salisbury Fire Department says on Monday, as of 2:15 PM, crews from the Salisbury and Delmar Fire Department are currently at a working house fire, in the area of Dawn Court, in Salisbury. The Maryland State Fire Marshals Office and the Wicomico County Sheriff's Department are also currently on the scene.
Officials report that the fire is under control at this time with no injuries. 47ABC's Justina Coronel learned that there is substantial damage due to smoke inside of the home. This case remains under investigation by the State Fire Marshal's Office and the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office.
47ABC will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Salisbury Zoo hosts 30 annual Earth Day celebration
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant
- 19th Annual Boardwalkin' for Pets to take place Saturday
- Ocean City Wind Turbine Petition Gets Support from Mayor, City Council
- Officials seek new borrow areas for Ocean City beach replenishment project