SALISBURY, Md. - The cause of a house fire remains under investigation, after officials say it caused an estimated structure loss of over $100,000, in Salisbury.
The Office of the State Fire Marshall says on Saturday, a fire happened at a two story home in the 1100 block of New Bedford Way, in Salisbury. According to the report, the fire began in the attic. Officials report that 20 firefighters from the Salisbury Fire Department responded to the fire and put it out in 30 minutes. No injuries were reported.
Authorities say the estimated loss to structure is $150,000. The cause of the blaze remains under investigation by the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office
- Bill on past sexual assault evidence OK'd by Md. Senate
- Cash and jewelry taken in Dover burglary; investigation ongoing
- Former Del. government officials facing drug charges
- Md. House passes gun-control measures
- Police: Over $4,000 worth of stolen items fraudulently returned to Easton store; one charged
- Va. to give new ballot instructions after random draw