CRISFIELD, Md. - Somerset County officials say that AT&T is having issues with cell service in Crisfield.
According to the Somerset County Department of Emergency Services, AT&T is having problems with cell service in Crisfield where customers cannot make any calls.
If those affected need 911, they are encouraged to call from a landline phone.
Officials say that if you have a medical condition that may require you to call 911, and you have an AT&T phone but, no landline it is encouraged that you stay with someone who is able to call 911 by going to a friend or family member with working service, or have someone stay with you who has a working cell phone with a provider other than AT&T.
Currently, AT&T is working on this issue but, it is not known when service will be fully restored.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.