POCOMOKE, Md. - The Worcester Bureau of Investigation with the assistance of the Maryland State Apprehension Team have arrested the three people responsible for robbing a Rite Aid in Pocomoke back in November.
According to a press release investigators say the incident occurred at the Rite Aid on Linden Avenue in Pocomoke on November 24th, 2017 in which a male suspect entered the store and demanded money. The suspect displayed a handgun in his waistband to the store clerk and took off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police later discovered that 27-year old Ashley Harris, the Rite Aide employee who called police, allegedly conspired with her sister 27-year old Nicole Harris and 27-year old Deandre Purnell to pull off the robbery.
All three have been charged with Armed Robbery, Conspiracy to Commit Armed Robbery, Theft, and other related charges. All three are also being held without bond.
- Woman convicted for role in 2017 chase in Wicomico County
- Killer returned to prison after release is granted probation in Del.
- UPDATE: Victim of Md. school shooting dies after removal of life support
- UPDATE: Teen suspect arrested in connection to Md. high school bomb threat investigation
- Town hopes lighting up the alley will make streets safer for residents and visitors
- Much needed funds coming in for Worcester Habitat