SALISBURY, Md. - Salisbury Police Department are investigating an alleged rape at the Red Door Sub Shop.
According to court documents obtained by 47 ABC, on May 17, 2017, the female victim was at the Red Door Sub Shop in Salisbury with her child and the father of the child.
From there, the victim says a male entered the shop, known as Joshua A. Marshall, accompanied with two other males.
The victims says she then entered the bathroom and a short time after, Marshall entered.
After that, court documents state he began to fondle her and eventually pinned her into the corner of the rear bathroom stall.
Through further details, the victim says Marshall raped her, all while the victim told him to stop.
In their investigation, Salisbury Police found Marshall to be a registered sex offender under supervision of parole and probation.
Police say Marshall responded to the Salisbury Police Department without being contacted or requested by law enforcement to do so.
According to Marshall, he says that he had consensual sexual intercourse. He further elaborated that he had perceived a look from the victim after entering Red Door Sub Shop.
Marshall was placed under arrest and is charged with 7 counts including rape first degree.
- Officials replacing a damaged drainage pipe under MD 346 in July
- Delaware Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Director resigns
- Two arrested for attempted Milford Walmart shoplifting return
- Visitors spot dead shark in Ocean City
- The Delaware Department of Correction announces an offender escape
- U.S.S.S.A. Eastern World Series begins week 3