SALISBURY, Md. - Salisbury Police Department are investigating an alleged rape at the Red Door Sub Shop.
According to court documents obtained by 47 ABC, on May 17, 2017, the female victim was at the Red Door Sub Shop in Salisbury with her child and the father of the child.
From there, the victim says a male entered the shop, known as Joshua A. Marshall, accompanied with two other males.
The victims says she then entered the bathroom and a short time after, Marshall entered.
After that, court documents state he began to fondle her and eventually pinned her into the corner of the rear bathroom stall.
Through further details, the victim says Marshall raped her, all while the victim told him to stop.
In their investigation, Salisbury Police found Marshall to be a registered sex offender under supervision of parole and probation.
Police say Marshall responded to the Salisbury Police Department without being contacted or requested by law enforcement to do so.
According to Marshall, he says that he had consensual sexual intercourse. He further elaborated that he had perceived a look from the victim after entering Red Door Sub Shop.
Marshall was placed under arrest and is charged with 7 counts including rape first degree.
- UPDATE: 7 more arrested in drug trafficking investigation; 25 arrests total
- Ocean City beach replenishment to get $2.45M in federal funding
- OCPD: Shop owner fined for selling untaxed cigarettes
- Body of missing waterman recovered from lower Chesapeake
- Two Philadelphia men sentenced for 2015 Dover murder
- Hogan vetoes bill restricting crime record use in school admission