Queen Anne's County, Md. - Three burglary suspects from Delaware are looking at some serious charges tonight, for a multi-state crime spree.
20 year-old Jacob Kolar of Delaware City and two juvenile brothers from Townsend, confessed to two incidents of burglary at a Queen Anne's storage facility.
In December, the suspects reportedly broke into East Coast Storage in Millington, Maryland.
They allegedly took about $5,000 worth of items, including guns and ammo.
And authorities say in February, Kolar and the two juveniles broke into the same storage facility and stole $50,000 worth of items including antique coins.
Their confession led to a search of the suspects' homes.
Investigators apparently found evidence connecting them to other crimes including 10 storage facilities break-ins throughout northern Delaware, the burglary of a hunting lodge in Kent County and incidents at unidentified properties in Pennsylvania.
The brothers were released to a parent, pending court proceedings.
And Kolar is in custody in New Castle, Delaware.
- National Women Build Week, local workshops
- Perdue rolls out new environmental goals for 2022
- Delmarva Star: Calling all local singers
- More road closures expected for the Salisbury Bypass
- Salisbury Zoo hosts 30 annual Earth Day celebration
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars