47 ABC - Do Americans worry about climate change. According to a Gallup Poll only 45 percent say they do.
That number is up from 37 percent just two years ago and from 25 percent in 2011.
Roughly 70 percent of Americans believe climate change is happening.
Locally we asked a few people if they believe in global warming and if they care about it.
"I do not believe in global warming," said Scott Malone. "I don't really care at all about global warming or climate change."
Others like Hannah Wilson-Wackett were on the other side of the fence.
"I do believe in global warming," Wilson-Wackett said, continuing on to say it was an issue she cares about and one others should be worried about as well.
Then there were others, like Micaiah Motes who were somewhat in between.
"I believe there's got to be something there, but I don't know too much," Motes said. "It seems to matter to a lot of people, it's not a personal thing that I like fight for."
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.
- UPDATE: Gold Alert canceled for Harrington man