OCEAN CITY, Md. - Officials say that a shopping center in Ocean City was sold last Tuesday, for over a million dollars.
According to officials with S.V.N. Miller Commercial Real Estate, the 123rd Shopping Center in Ocean City, was sold for $5.5 million dollars. The deal closed last Tuesday.
Peck Miller and Partners bought the property to re-develop the center. The center currently includes an Quiet Storm Surf and Turf, a Hooters, a cigar shop and Mary M. Marino.
- Police: Del. man charged with fifth DUI
- Lawmakers eye school security measures
- Two woman wanted for multiple thefts
- 33rd annual MLK banquet held at Wicomico County Youth & Civic Center
- Delaware cheerleading team in need of donations to compete in national championship
- DSU celebrates Dr. King's dream