OCEAN CITY, Md. - Officials say that a shopping center in Ocean City was sold last Tuesday, for over a million dollars.
According to officials with S.V.N. Miller Commercial Real Estate, the 123rd Shopping Center in Ocean City, was sold for $5.5 million dollars. The deal closed last Tuesday.
Peck Miller and Partners bought the property to re-develop the center. The center currently includes an Quiet Storm Surf and Turf, a Hooters, a cigar shop and Mary M. Marino.
- County considers changes to scholarship fund
- AAA predicts record volume of drivers for Thanksgiving
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Smyrna in 2018
- Mountaire's Thanksgiving for Thousands draws hundreds of volunteers
- Governor enacts new rules for Lee statue rallies in Va.
- Man reportedly shot at New Church home, investigation ongoing