GEORGETOWN, Del. - Police in Delaware have arrested a woman in connection to two robberies that occurred Wednesday in Georgetown and Millsboro.
The suspect, An'Deshia B. Satchell, 23, of Milton without was arrested without incident.
Police say the suspect robbed a woman in her car at gunpoint and beat her yesterday afternoon in Georgetown before fleeing on foot.
Later that afternoon in Millsboro police were called to a robbery at a BJ's Wholesale Club where the suspect reached into another woman's vehicle and snatched her purse before taking off in a dark-colored SUV.
Satchell is now charged with Robbery First Degree and Assault Second Degree among other charges and was committed to Baylor Women's Correctional Institution in lieu of a total $117,000 secured bail.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged