SUSSEX COUNTY, Del. - Delaware State Police say a 20-year-old woman and a 16-year-old boy were arrested recently in connection to a series of residential burglaries in Millville and Ocean View.
During the first week of March, multiple homes in these areas were reportedly broken into during daytime hours. The burglars reportedly stole electronic devices and currency and caused damage to doors and windows. In all cases, police say the homes were unoccupied.
Investigators were able to link 20-year-old Alicia E. Satterfield of Dagsboro and a 16-year-old minor to the crimes and arrested the duo. Both are charged with six counts of burglary, five counts of attempted burglary, possession of burglar tools, ten counts of second degree conspiracy, ten counts of attempted theft, one count of theft and five counts of criminal mischief.
Both were released on unsecured bonds, officials said.
- County Seat Highway shut down after three vehicle crash in Georgetown
- Results of joint operation to battle crime are announced in Md.
- Officials hold meeting on regulations for guns in parks
- Police searching for man who robbed a Hardee's restaurant.
- Seaford church holds stand with students: prayers to break the cycle of violence vigil
- Sussex County Habitat for Humanity dedicates two rehabilitated homes