REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. - Officials say that water service has been restored to State Road in Rehoboth Beach at 1:25 PM on Thursday.
The City says that the water department staff has finished all necessary repairs. In most cases, when the water pressure comes back, people will need to run the cold water tap for a few minutes to clear the pipes.
Rehoboth Beach officials say that the water has been shut off on State Road at noon on Thursday, due to an emergency repair.
According to the City, the water is expected to be off for two hours. For questions, people can call the Communications Department at 302-227-6181 ext. 522 or email@example.com.
The City thanks residents for their patients.
- Worcester County STEM students offered opportunity to work in career fields
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office