DOVER, Del. - Delaware DOC say a wanted inmate turned himself in to authorities, after he did not return from an approved work pass, in Dover.
The Delaware Department of Corrections says on Thursday, 38-year-old Phillip Nelson turned himself in to the Morris Community Correctional Center. Nelson was wanted for not returning from an approved work pass, in Dover. He was apparently turned over to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center on a escape after conviction warrant on a $5,000 secured bond.
- One year after fire, Wicomico Yacht Club is halfway through rebuilding
- Delmarva families follow a Christmas star to Bethlehem
- Local coffee shop looking to revive Crisfield's downtown area
- Developmental center seeking mentors for program
- UPDATE: Smyrna prison riot lawsuit ends with over $7 Mil. settlement in Del.
- Woman pleads guilty to accessory to rape charges in Accomack Co.