CANTERBURY, Del. - Delaware Department of Corrections officials say that a wanted inmate, Stephen Lemmons, was arrested, in Kent County.
According to the report, on Monday, Delaware State Police arrested the 28-year-old at the Flying Dutchman Mobile Home Park, in Canterbury. Lemmons was wanted on escape charges, after he reportedly did not return to the Morris Community Correctional Center, in Dover, from an approved work pass.
Authorities say he was turned over to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center on escape charges with $5,000 cash bail.
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.
- Deputies: Over 400 grams of marijuana found during search in Wicomico Co.; one arrested
- UPDATE: Laurel man guilty in 2017 shooting in Sussex Co.