FRANKFORD, Del. - The Town of Frankford made a decision on Monday night when it comes to more police department coverage.
According to Frankford's town manager, the town made a decision to ask Delaware State Police for more coverage, on Monday night, at the town council meeting.
This comes after the town announced last month that they would not go forward with the police department merger with the Town of Dagsboro.
The town cited resident concerns and budget limitations.
- One year after fire, Wicomico Yacht Club is halfway through rebuilding
- Delmarva families follow a Christmas star to Bethlehem
- Local coffee shop looking to revive Crisfield's downtown area
- Developmental center seeking mentors for program
- UPDATE: Smyrna prison riot lawsuit ends with over $7 Mil. settlement in Del.
- Woman pleads guilty to accessory to rape charges in Accomack Co.