LAUREL, Del. - Police say that two missing teens in Laurel have been found.
According to Laurel Police, the search for 15-year-old Tyjunea Griffin and 17-year-old Kiera Rogers has ended after both teens were located.
The girls went missing after they left their home last Wednesday and were not seen or heard from since.
The teens were believed to be in Delmar. Anyone with information on where they may be was asked to call Laurel Police at 302-875-2244 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.