MILFORD, Del - A Milford sex offender will spend over a decade in prison for his role in a September 2016 incident involving a minor.
Officials with the Office of the Delaware Attorney General say, on Friday, a Superior Court judge sentenced 58-year-old Eric Tindall, of Milford, to 15 years in prison followed by 1 year of home confinement, then 9 years of probation with GPS monitoring.
Tindall was apparently already registered as a Tier 2 sex offender when he pleaded guilty to sex offender unlawful sexual conduct with a child, in August. His sex offender status was apparently related to federal charges regarding child pornography
The charge stems from an incident in September 2016, where members of the Child Predator Task Force investigated Tindall for videotaping a young child wearing underwear.
Tindall will be required to register as a Tier 3 sex offender.
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.
- UPDATE: Gold Alert canceled for Harrington man
- Two charged in connection to Accomack County rape investigation
- Md. House OKs budget after school safety debate
- Officials rule Dorchester Co. fire as accidental
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested in connection to Del. shooting