LEWES, Del. - Delaware State Police say that a dead body that was discovered in a Lewes retention pond on Tuesday afternoon has been identified.
The body was identified as a 27-year old-man. Police say his name will not be released because there are no signs of foul play. An autopsy is being conducted.
Police say that the man was reported missing on the night of March 19. The man's body was removed behind the Creek Side Professional Center on John J. Williams Highway.
- Police: Suspects unsuccessful in getting property during Dover home invasion; investigation ongoing
- Traffic Alert: Lane closures for Route 1 NB announced for upcoming Kent Co. project
- Prison visits restricted as preventative flu measure in Del.
- UPDATE: Victim identified in Dover homicide; one arrested
- Worcester County STEM students offered opportunity to work in career fields
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids