LEWES, Del. - Delaware State Police say that a dead body that was discovered in a Lewes retention pond on Tuesday afternoon has been identified.
The body was identified as a 27-year old-man. Police say his name will not be released because there are no signs of foul play. An autopsy is being conducted.
Police say that the man was reported missing on the night of March 19. The man's body was removed behind the Creek Side Professional Center on John J. Williams Highway.
- County considers changes to scholarship fund
- AAA predicts record volume of drivers for Thanksgiving
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Smyrna in 2018
- Mountaire's Thanksgiving for Thousands draws hundreds of volunteers
- Governor enacts new rules for Lee statue rallies in Va.
- Man reportedly shot at New Church home, investigation ongoing