DOVER, Del. - The Delaware Department of Correction says that an inmate, who absconded from the Morris Community Correctional Center in Dover, was apprehended, on Monday.
According to the Delaware D.O.C., 44-year-old Michael Coker, was apprehended by the Dover Police Department.
He was committed to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center on an escape after conviction warrant in lieu of $5,000 secured bond.
Coker reportedly walked away on Wednesday, January 3 on a civil contempt charge. Officials said at the time that he failed to return from an approved walk pass and his whereabouts were unknown.
- Bill on past sexual assault evidence OK'd by Md. Senate
- Cash and jewelry taken in Dover burglary; investigation ongoing
- Former Del. government officials facing drug charges
- Md. House passes gun-control measures
- Police: Over $4,000 worth of stolen items fraudulently returned to Easton store; one charged
- Va. to give new ballot instructions after random draw