LINCOLN, Del. - Delaware State Police say Johnson Road is now open following a barricade situation, in Lincoln.
This incident remains under investigation by DSP. 47ABC will update this story as more information becomes available.
Troopers say the barricade situation has ended, after a man exited the Lincoln home and was taken to a area hospital for evaluation.
Delaware State Police say on Wednesday, around 1:25 PM, a 66-year-old man was taken into custody after exiting a home, on Johnson Road, in Lincoln. Authorities say he is currently being taken to an area hospital for evaluation.
Troopers say charges may be forthcoming as they continue to investigate this barricade incident.
According to law enforcement, Johnson Road is still closed between US113 and North Old State Road.
47ABC will continue to update this story as information becomes available and an update is sent regarding the road closure.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond