DOVER, Del. - Two suspects were arrested during a Dover traffic stop, after police say they were wanted in connection with two burglaries, in Hartly.
Delaware State Police say on Friday, they arrested 22-year-old Danielle Poliseno, of Hartly, and 24 year-old Zachary Knipple, of Harrington, during a traffic stop, on Court Street.
According to the report, both Poliseno and Knipple were wanted in connection with two Hartly burglaries that happened in July 2017 and August 2017, where horse medications were stolen from Equine Veterinary Supplies.
Poliseno and Knipple were each charged with two counts of burglary third degree, two counts of felony theft, two counts of conspiracy second degree, and two counts of criminal mischief.
According to authorities, Poliseno was released after posting $4,500 secured bond and Knipple was turned over to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center on a $4,500 secured bond.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.