DOVER, Del. - A shooting remains under investigation, after investigators say a man is in serious condition after being shot multiple times in the Capitol Park Development, in Dover.
Delaware State Police say their preliminary investigation suggests that on Wednesday, around 10:00 AM, a 29-year-old man by unknown suspect(s) while standing next to a parked vehicle, in the area 100 block Presidents Drive, in Dover. Authorities say the man who was shot multiple times, was taken to an area hospital where he is in serious condition.
Detectives say they are continuing to investigate this incident. Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call Detective M. Weinstein at 302-698-8443 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Accomack Co. 911 calls affected after Verizon Wireless experiences issues
- Worcester County Rec. holds track or treat event
- UPDATE: Two charged for racist graffitti in Lewes
- Update on alleged Seaford Middle School assault
- Committee suggests tripling the Salisbury mayor's salary
- Friends needed at Berlin library