DOVER, Del. - A 76-year-old man was arrested, after police say he was involved in a robbery that happened at Royal Farms on Saturday morning, in Dover.
According to Dover Police, 76-year-old Roce Barlow was identified by detectives after looking at video surveillance, and he was later reached by police during a loitering complaint in the downtown Dover area.
Barlow was arrested without incident and committed to J.T.V.C.C. in default of $10,000 secured bond on a single count of first degree robbery.
Barlow was accused of displaying a handgun at the Royal Farms on Saulsbury Road and demanding cash. He then allegedly left the store and fled in a black Toyota Camry with a female driver and cash from the store. He was described as wearing a dark shirt, ball cap, plaid pajama pants and slippers.
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.
- UPDATE: Gold Alert canceled for Harrington man
- Two charged in connection to Accomack County rape investigation