FREDERICA, Del. - A Frederica man was arrested, after troopers say he was responsible for several thefts including stealing cigarettes, in Delaware.
Delaware State Police say on Thursday, troopers went to the West Front Street home of 26-year-old Douglas Coppock, of Frederica, in an attempt to serve a warrant. The 26-year-old was wanted by multiple law enforcement agencies in connection to several cigarette thefts and other unrelated theft charges, in Delaware.
According to authorities Coppock was found upstairs in the home. He was reportedly taken into custody without incident.
Cappock was charged with two counts of shoplifting, two counts of conspiracy second degree, unrelated charges including: theft, theft by false pretense, and falsifying business records, and multiple unrelated charges out of Milford Police Department.
Police say he was later turned over to James T. Vaughn Correctional Center on $22,000 secured bail.
- Broadband networks to expand to Accomack County
- Meeting held to explain golf cart laws to residents
- Keeping pets protected as the weather heats up
- UPDATE: Salisbury attempted murder suspect arrested in Pa.
- Del. woman arrested after allegedly making meth during traffic stop
- Md. governor signs gun violence prevention bills