MILFORD, Del. - Milford Police say two women were arrested after a traffic stop last Thursday on drug paraphernalia and hindering prosecution charges.
According to police, officers stopped a Ford Mustang in the area of SE 3rd Street and Columbia Street for an equipment violation.
Upon making contact with the two female occupants of the Mustang, police say the passenger provided officers with a false name. This woman was identified as Adreine Bennett, 33, of Milford, someone already known by police who had two active capiases out for her arrest. Officers arrested Bennett, who reportedly became disorderly as she was being taken into custody.
A search of the Mustang revealed drug paraphernalia, police said, and police arrested the driver, identified as Cassidy Squatrito, 23, of Bridgeville.
Both women are charged with hindering prosecution and possession of non-marijuana-related drug paraphernalia. Bennett is additionally charged with criminal impersonation and disorderly conduct.
Both were issued criminal summons on their charges.
- Ex-Air Force captain sentenced in child sex case
- Man arrested on theft charges in Talbot County
- Trump signs order, says zero tolerance continues
- Court upholds conviction of medical marijuana activist in Del.
- Gov. Hogan appoints Stanek to chair Public Service Commission
- United States to require more screening of powders in carry-on baggage