BRIDGEVILLE, Del. - Delaware State Police are searching for two women who they say are wanted in connection with several thefts from vehicles in the Bridgeville/Greenwood area.
The suspects have been identified as 22-year old Katelyn Foskey of Greenwood and 24-year old Miranda Abbott of Georgetown.
Detectives say they have been unable to locate the two woman but they are believed to be in the Northern Sussex County area operating a 2008 Silver Chevrolet Cobalt with DE registration 110411.
Anyone with any information on their whereabouts is asked to call Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- Wicomico Yacht Club nears opening
- Locals weigh in on potential school safety measures
- Wicomico Co. woman convicted in 2017 child abuse case
- UPDATE: Man sentenced in 2016 rape case in Wicomico County
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges