DOVER, Del. - A robbery remains under investigation after police say two suspects robbed man, who was walking along a street, in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Tuesday, at 10:45 PM, a 53-year-old man was walking in the 600 block of Ridgely Street, toward Forrest Avenue, when a light-colored vehicle arrived and two suspects exited the vehicle.
Police say the suspects showed handguns and demanded money from the victim. The then apparently dropped his cell phone, which the suspects picked up and fled west on Forrest Avenue.
According to authorities, the suspects were only described as black males in a light-colored car.
This incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call Dover PD at 302-736-7130 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Worcester County STEM students offered opportunity to work in career fields
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office