DELMAR, Del. - The Delmar Police Department says two students have been charged for allegedly making a threat against the Delmar School District.
The juvenile students have both been charged with terroristic threatening and conspiracy, police said.
Police say there is no danger to the Delmar Middle and Senior High School or any other school in the Delmar area. The case is pending trial.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury